Write a summary of each of the peer reviewed articles (NURSING SHORTAGE), identified in the previous assignment.Address the following:Write one research summary that uses a quantitative research design. Write one research summary that uses a qualitative research design. Each summary should be 400 words (both quantitative and qualitative) and should follow the template attached.PLEASE USE ATTACHED TEMPLATE AND LEVEL HEADING 2 TO SEPARATE DISTINCT PARTS.PLEASE DO NOT USE FIRST PERSON ONLY THIRD PERSON IN APA. THANK YOU.
Write a summary of each of the peer reviewed articles (NURSING SHORTAGE), identified in the previous assignment.Address the following:Write one research summary that uses a quantitative research desig
Summarize Research Articles Directions: Use the templates below when summarizing your research articles. Include a cover page and start a new page for each article summary. Use level 1 and 2 headings when composing the summaries to separate distinct parts. Title of Quantitative Article (Example of text: This article was authored by Watson and James and published in the Journal of Nursing Research in 2008. This article was selected as an example of a quasi-experimental design. The model summary selected for this paper is found in the Nursing Research: Generating and Assessing Evidence for Nursing Practice textbook. This is a summary of a quasi-experimental study in which though there is a comparison group; subjects were not randomly assigned to groups. The research article being summarized also is an experiment that used a comparison group without randomization.) Problem Statement Statement of Purpose Research Question(s)/Hypothesis Study Methods Key Findings Citation Title of Qualitative Article (Example of text: Ramirez (2008) studied adolescent depression and the influence of significant adults on the course of the depression. The model summary utilized is found in the Nursing Research: Generating and Assessing Evidence for Nursing Practice textbook. It was selected because it is an example of a grounded theory study, as is the article selected.) Problem Statement Statement of Purpose Research Question(s) Method Key Findings Citation
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.