Unit 3 IPType: Individual ProjectUnit: Marketing Techniques and Strategies in Health Care Due Date: Wed, 9/6/17 Deliverable Length: 700 wordsBoth social media and the Internet have changed the way that health care organizations market to their target populations. Complete the following:You have been asked by the chief executive officer (CEO) of a local health care organization in your city or town to create a viable social media strategy for the target market. Additionally, he asks that you develop a marketing research tool that will help the organization understand its target market. Use the city data from your Unit 2 Discussion Board assignment to assist you in the creation of the social media strategy. The use of APA Style and at least 3 references in required. UNIT 4 DBType: Discussion BoardUnit: The Marketing Process Due Date: Tue, 9/12/17 Deliverable Length: 300 wordsPrimary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 300 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas. Health care is changing rapidly, and health care marketers must be prepared to face the challenges the future will bring. Discuss the following:Examine and discuss 2 emerging trends in health care. Analyze what the health care marketer can do to address the challenges that are associated with those trends.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.