Share your proposed research project and select either interview or observation as the preferred method for it, explaining why. Then, describe how your topic might look if the other method you did not choose was used to study it. Finally, going back to your chosen method, how will you apply the new things you have learned in this module to your technique?For example, I am interested in homelessness. I could either observe in a homeless shelter where I volunteer, or I could interview people who work with the homeless population. (Interviewing the homeless themselves while they are coming in to get services would violate ethical tenets by
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.