Root Cause Analysis 1-2 page narrative cover letter (This is where you introduce your topic and include referenced information from the 5 articles you chose to do annotated bibliographies on. Refereneced information from all 5 articles must be inlcuded. Completed Root Cause Analysis Action Plan Framework Template An APA Reference list.1-2 Page Narrative Cover Letter: Typed narrative cover sheet (1-2 pages in length) providing the context for the event and suggestions for changes in policy/procedure, which would assist in prevention of future occurrences of the same type. Remember the discussion post you did in Week 2 describing the error you would evaluate? Consider revising that post in light of everything you have learned this term and using it as your cover letter.Completed Root Cause Analysis Action Plan Framework Template:Do this part first! Download the “Root Cause Analysis Action Plan Framework Template” (attached to the top of this page), and answer each of the questions. Make sure you follow the instructions on the form. Answer all of the questions in the template.If you identify a finding that is a Root Cause, you mark is as needing an Action Plan (yes or no). If it is marked Yes, you address the Plan in the Action Plan section of the Template.Also regarding the Action Plan item, list the Responsible Party (RN, CNA, MD, LPN, etc) and the Method: Method: Is the Action Plan item related to: Policy, Education, Audit, Observation or Implementation.Reference List:Compile all parts of the annotated bibliography you created into one single reference list.Cut and paste all 3 parts of the assignment into 1 WORD document
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.