ReadingResearch LiteratureGuidelines Reading Research Literature Form.docxPurposeThe student will read research literature to determine theresearch purpose, question, design, population, sample, limitations, datacollection and analysis.Requirements1. Download theresearch articles from the library.Retrieve the followingresearch articles: George, S., &Thomas, S. (2010). Lived experience of diabetes among older, rural people. Journalof Advanced Nursing, 66(5), 1092-1100.http://search.ebscohost.com.proxy.chamberlain.edu:8080/login.aspx?direct=true&db=rzh&AN=2010620411&site=ehost-liveHunt, C.,Sanderson, B., Ellison, K., (2014). Supportfor diabetes using technology: A pilot study to improve self-management. MedSurgNursing, 23(4), 231-237.http://proxy.devry.edu/login?url=http://ovidsp.ovid.com/ovidweb.cgi?T=JS&CSC=Y&NEWS=N&PAGE=fulltext&AN=00008484-201407000-00008&D=ovft&PDF=y2. DownloadNR439_RRL_form and type answers to the questions directly onto the form. Yourpaper does NOT need to follow APA formatting; however, you are expected to usecorrect grammar, spelling, syntax, and write in complete sentences.3. Save thefile
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.