Read the short case, “Free-Product Competitors Challenge Microsoft,” located on page 322 of the course textbook. Begin by assessing the free product competitors that are challenging Microsoft. They have not been aggressive in the free-product market. Please answer both questions in 200-300 words.Do you think this is a wise decision?What should Microsoft do in the future?Textbook: Hutt, M. D., & Speh, T. W. (2013). Business marketing management: B2B (11th ed.). Mason, OH: South-Western
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.