DescriptionYou will create a presentation that provides an analysis of the legal, ethical, and socialconsiderations that are part of the life cycle of a healthcare employee.DirectionsCreate a thorough analysis of the employee life cycle that includes the following sections:1. A section discussing the recruitment, interviewing and hiring of an employee. Youranalysis in this section will specifically address the legalities surrounding these HRprocesses.2. A life cycle section, focusing on the performance management process foremployees. You will examine the performance evaluation process in place for healthcare employees and examine the legal and ethical values of this process.3. A last section, concentrating on what policies are in place to address a potentialdischarge of an employee based on violation of HR or organizational policies,including substance abuse.Assignment Requirements1. 18–20 slides excluding your Title and Reference slides2. A minimum of five references3. Speaker Notes are required and should be included as if you were presenting yourfindings to a live audience.○ You may wish to take time to meet and interview representatives with the HRDepartment to gain insight into what activities are done and what strategies arein place to ensure no legal, social or ethical inconsistencies are occurringchatIt is a powerpoint presentation requiring 18- 20 slides with speaker notes and five references.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.