2A: Unit 2 Assignment: The EHR & Health Information InteroperabilityInstructionsAs the Office Manager for a large physician practice, you are charged with leading the implementation of a new Electronic Health Record (EHR) system for the entire practice. You want to create a presentation that illustrates how health information exchange works and how it can be used to assist in the transition to the EHR. To begin your presentation, explain how paper medical records are managed at the clinic currently. Explain how the EHR will improve operations. Research how California’s Regional Health Extension Center (RHEC) and Regional Health Information Exchange can help support the implementation process. Explain the various models of Health Information Exchange and differentiate between them.RequirementsCreate a 10–15 slide PowerPoint presentation to persuade the physicians that it is beneficial to utilize the RHEC during the EHR implementation process and include the below information:How the EHR can improve operationsHow Regional Health Extension Center (RHEC) and Regional Health Information Exchange can assist in the transition to an EHRVarious models of health information exchangeAdditional RequirementsNO PLAGIARISMReference sources must be U.S. based within 5-7 years
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.